Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Info/Other: About

Purpose:
1. Video games are my life and I would like to be a game designer some day.
2. Video. Games.
3. I like to share with others, so why not share with other gamers like myself? We all share a certain interest in these games, so we should all come together and share our ideas and opinions. Plus, this site gives a more personal and intimate take on video games, as its run by a single person and not a large company such as GameSpot or IGN.

Goal:
I want to get casual gamers and turn them into more interested and aware gamers, for one. I also just want people to come together and learn about what interests me and other people. This site is also a means of communicating with those that really don't know much about video games and would like to get interested or informed (example: parents buying for their kids that aren't really plugged in to video games).

Webmaster:
My name is alexxx. and I am here to help others.

Gaming Preferences:
Favorite game: Final Fantasy X
Favorite console: Super Nintendo, PlayStation 2
Favorite handheld: PlayStation Portable, iPhone

Contact:
If you would like to suggest, comment, or ask something, then feel free to e-mail me at:
alexwohoojbnpibu@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey alex!
I love what you're doing, as far as parents are concerned and simply just sharing a common interest among other gamers.
Awesome job!

Keep it up!