Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Info/Other: Disclaimer

Respective Owners
All content on this site (which includes but is not limited to: images, plots, characters, scenarios) are copyright to their respective owners. There is NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. Whether it's a major company (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) or a gaming studio (Square Enix, EA, etc.) each image, plot, character, device, etc. is copyrighted to them and I do not take any possession of the rights in either video game console or game.

Written Content
Everything written on this site (unless otherwise stated) was written by the owner of this site. As said above, I do not take any possession of the content being mine, however, I take time out of my own life to type up this information and post it for other gamers, so we can all enjoy and share ideas, favorites, ideas and opinions. I gather and type this information myself, and I don't want anyone else taking it. If you would like to use content from this site, you must link to the web page.

No comments: