Friday, September 19, 2008

Reviews: Review System

How It Works
My review system is very simple; I praise the game, and then I complain about it.

Praises
This is where I discuss the good aspects of the game. If there's something in the game that I like, then I'll tell you about it. I try not to be biased with my opinions, but if the game really is that great, then I'm going to worship it.

Complaints
Obviously, this is where I take note of the things that I don't really like in a game. Whether it's a graphical glitch, poor sound or design, or something that just really irritates me, I'll whine and whine and whine about it.

The rating scale is not an average. I rate each aspect of a game out of 10 (in intervals of .5), and the overall rating is also out of 10. And to be honest, I probably won't ever give any game a 10 because I can always find something wrong with it.

No comments: